Today I’ll be showing you how to do Felicity’s hairstyle from https://irishagdolls.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/sisters-and-surprises-a-photostory-by-irishag/ . All you need is:
- a squirt bottle full of water
- a doll hairbrush
- a ponytail holder
1. As usual, brush and mist your doll’s hair until it’s smooth. Then take two small sections from high on the right side of your doll’s head. Twist them together once.
2. Then, take a small section of hair from above the twist and lay it between the twisted sections.
3. Twist the sections over each other again, securing the small section. Twist again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 twice more, then tie the braid off with the ponytail holder.
5. Now take two small sections from below the braid. Twist them together, and do the same braid as you did before, only this time, use the small sections that are through the first braid instead of using new ones.
6. Tie off the two braids with the ponytail holder, and repeat the braids on the left side of your doll’s head.
You’re done! This braid is fabulous for formal or casual affairs. She really looks like Tauriel! 🙂 Which doll do you think would look best in this braid?
❤ , IrishAG